App Update: Nuki Android App 2.7.2 Beta

We released a new Android app version 2.7.2 Beta .

What’s new?

2.7.2 Beta 1 - 20.11.2020

Features:

• Improved Smart Lock setup for Huawei phones

Bugfixes:

• several bugfixes and performance improvements (also including the Smart Door)

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

1 Like

Hi, I’m having an issue with this beta build.
Trying to add Bridge on Samsung S20 Ultra (running Android 10) always shows no networks, so I cannot finish the initial setup. Bridge itself is evenly flashing LED telling me it is in correct Maintenance mode immediately after I plug it in the power socket.

I’ve searched the forums before I wrote here and double checked all possible causes.
I am using a 2.4 GHz network, I did try with other networks and other devices.
But all with the same result.
Bluetooth connection works, but when I get to choose a network, none are shown.
If I try to manually add my network via Other… it results in Error code 10.

I looked into logs on my device and can see some SEVERE errors flagged.
From a professional standpoint, this might be related to Android 10 WiFi classes deprecation, but as a new user, I’d really like to help out and resolve this issues.

I can provide extensive logs, videos and detailed descriptions of current setup and devices.

P.S. Just tested this at work on iOS and Android 9 devices. Same result of no networks found around device or Bridge.
I can only point a finger at the Bridge itself to be blamed for this issue.

Hi Bojan,
thanks for reaching out. This is a development related forum. Please get in touch with our support via https://nuki.io/en/support-request/ or at contact@nuki.io. Provide all data you have. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some experiance with this Beta on a Huawei P30 Pro:

• Connection between Smartphone and Lock is faster now
  • Still having issues that the Lock isn’t reachable in 30% of the unlock tries (BT restart, fixes IT usually)

Thank you anyway for improving the App for Huawei Phones

1 Like