APP UPDATE: Nuki Android App 2.6.0-Beta

We released the new Android app version 2.6.0-Beta.

What’s new?

• Push notifications: Action button for the “Someone rang the bell” notification for the Nuki Opener
• Improvements for Auto Unlock on the Nuki Opener
• Performance improvements and bug fixes

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

since update to 2.6.0 Opener does not Signal Ring to the App.

@PharaDos You mean the push notification for “someone rang the door”?

no annoucement at all even not in the log.

Ring to open works but in the app is Nothing monitored or logged

i sent a log to your support email

I could not reproduce the issue.

EDIT: Log file is what I would have suggested. But strange you don’t see an entry in the log at all (what seems to be the reason).
EDIT 2: So the reason should not be the App update, as this has no influence on the Openers activity log.

even the log is emty and just list the ring to open Event.
yesterday before update the APP i have an entry “unbekannt/Geklingelt”
today no entry and no push but “ring to open” opens the door-

I just saw that you have posted about another issue which could be related:

Did you reconfigure your Opener lately?

yes, i changed from terraneo sw 600 to lt603r but after that i got the “ring” push and log entry. but today this Funktion is not working aftewr upgrade to 2.60, so i think it has to do with that.
if my wife is at home i can look at her Android app how it Looks there, she hast the live app Version.

the reconfigure was done to check at the “RING Disable” mode if it works with this config. but also no way to disable the ring

edit: i send a log to developer@nuki.io
see Picture, before redline the ring entry is there, after redline there should be en ring About 1pm

i restartet the app and no i got the Push and also the log Event.

strange. may you see something in the debug log.

quit strange, now also the ring Suppression works sometimes.

could it be that the app not Always write the correct config to the opener?
since i went into the ringsuppression menu and Change everything from off to on and to the correct config.

very strange

Opener, after upgrading to the latest version, bridge Bluetooth cannot connect to the opener? Is there a solution? I tried to opener restore factory mode, but did not return to the old version. Still 1.2.7.

Opener, after upgrading to the latest version, bridge Bluetooth cannot connect to the opener? Is there a solution? I tried to opener restore factory mode, but did not return to the old version. Still 1.2.7.

Hi,
after i have updated the app, for me is the Auto Unlock feature it completely broken for Smart Lock 2.0 (2.7.4) and Opener (1.2.5)

1 Like

@PharaDos @TMHBOFH We could now reproduce the Auto Unlock issues for some devices with the latest Beta and are working on a fix for the next Beta version. Meanwhile you could only return to the latest public version.

@MatthiasK Thanks for feedback. Is a downgrade without lost of configuration possible?

Normally you can downgrade without loosing your authorizations for devices, but there is no guarantee. So if you could not easily get the authorizations again I would suggest to wait for the update with the fix which should be available soon.

I don’t know if it is 2.6.0 related. But since update i get some Push notification with a delay of more then 5 Hours.

still present in 2.6.0 “Push Benachrichtigungen” Message show up in Display.
Accordance to Nuki Support it is an OnePlus Smartphone Issue.

A fix for the Auto Unlock issue is available. Please update and give us your feedback.
(Note that the new version still has the same version number 2.6.0 for some reasons, but will update nonetheless.)

@TMHBOFH