Apartment renting requirements

I will be renting out a short term apartment over AirBnb and Booking. The entire apartment will be rebuilt.

What Nuki devices would you recommend me for the best experience and as close to no maintenance?

I need:

• door lock
  • Opener
  • Keypad
  • bridge (for wifi connection)
  • power pack

Questions:

• Are there other methods to unlock the main building doors? currently they are wired to intercoms for apartments
  • Does a door lock work only with a Nuki cylinder, or what kind of cylinders?
  • Does Nuki work with HomeAssistant?
  • Is it possible to put a Keypad 2 pro outside and combine it with Opener? i would like to have a robust solution outside.

Let me share my two cents:

• Are there other methods to unlock the main building doors? currently they are wired to intercoms for apartments

=> You need to connect the Opener to the Intercom. Make sure to check for compatibility. though…

• Does a door lock work only with a Nuki cylinder, or what kind of cylinders?

=> You can use any cylinder that supports the “emergency function” (you can unlock your door from the outside even if a key is inserted on the inside)

• Does Nuki work with HomeAssistant?

=> The Nuki integration was introduced in Home Assistant 0.38

• Is it possible to put a Keypad 2 pro outside and combine it with Opener? i would like to have a robust solution outside.

=> That I do not know but my guess would be that it is possible.

It’s possible to unlock the main doors with a building key, intercom or by nfc tags, supplied by the building manager.

The problem is, that the distance from the outside to the inside of the apartment is far, so only wired would be an option. Can the Nuki keypad 2 Pro connect to the wires of the intercom, or send a signal to the Opener by those wires?