Airbnb Integration

@Igor_Rajnovic Yes, this looks like a sycing issue. Could you send me your Nuki Web username (email) via PM, so we can check?

Hey There,
I had already many bookings as I have activated the integration.
After activates as described in manual I dont see any bookings below my listing and couldn’t find any help.
“Invitation” mail will be sent only for the new bookings? I’ve many bookings in future but none of them will be shown below my listing.

It will only show bookings for the upcoming 7 days, but those should all be automatically created/sent out. If you miss bookings that should be there, please contact our support via https://nuki.io/en/support-request/ or contact@nuki.io for direct help.

My lock is having problems with handling multiple guests concurrently. As soon as it is time for the next guest check-in email to be triggered, the action of adding the next guest erases the current guests credentials in the lock.

I had a guest checking in yesterday for a 1 month booking. So far every went well.
But this morning he got a mail that his access already expired!? But in airbnb the booking still goes on…

@Timothyadam @Stefan

Thx for the reports; have you also already forwarded the issue to our customter care via https://nuki.io/en/support-request/ or contact@nuki.io?

No because I solved it by myself.
Just wanted to let you know that there might be an issue.

Airbnb changed a lot of stuff in their APIs lately which are still not reflected in their API documentation, so every report helps us, thanks!
I just asked so I can check if there may be duplicate reports from the same user.

Thanks, will do

Hi there!
Is there a plan to add the Nuki Opener to the Airbnb integration?
Thanks

@Matito The opener was working with the Airbnb Integration from the start. You can select it as connected device in the setup process for a listing.

If you have any further questions on how to connect it, best directly contact our support via https://nuki.io/en/support-request/ or contact@nuki.io.

1 Like

Thanks @MatthiasK! I missed that in the documentation and did not try it yet for real… Thanks for the confirmation.

1 Like

Hi, Now that Airbnb includes scheduled messages with shortcodes of related information to the guest, will it be possible for Nuki to integrate the codes to the Airbnb Inbox system?
The E-mail system Nuki offers is okay, but none of the airbnb guests uses it, with us having to manually sent codes. Do we have any ETA about this please? thanks

Sorry I can’t give you an ETA, as this is an ongoing process of development with Airbnb.

Airbnb messenger integration is now avaible as an option for all users.

See also:

Hi Stephan,
I am not sure if I got your answer right, but I have the same situation as the first questioner, therefore again my situation and questions about possible Nuki solution:
I like to use Nuki for my Airbnb rented house with 4 Apartments being controlled by Nuki an one main door of the house. That means there is a individual key pad kombo at each apartment and one from all guests shared key pad combo at the main front door of the house. The optimum would be ehen my guest get one automatically generated code by Nuki that works with the individual Apartment door AND the main door of the house. Is this possible? If not would it at least possible that the guest gets two individual codes, ine for the apartment and one for the main front door of the house? That means one smart lock and key pad is shared by different airbnb apartments and another one is individual for the apartment.
Do I need for each smart lock an own bridge or can the bridge been shared by more smart locks if close enough? Even if from different airbnb apartments?
Thanks for support.
Best regards
Stefan

Yes, this is the current behaviour: If several devices with a Keypad connected are matched to a listing, we will still create only one Keypad entry code per booking (so the same for all devices to be used by guests.

You can use up to 4 devices per Bridge, but the real limit is the physicial distance needed for the Bluetooth connection (as walls/doors etc. have quite some impact on the range).

Thanks for response. I will order and check.

Thank you Nuki to inform us yesterday that by the end of the month, you decided to stop the Airbnb-Nuki integration for free and ask us to pay a monthly fee.
We don’t rent the studio every month, and there is no way we will pay a monthly fee for a system that was expensive and not fully developed from start.
Hugely disappointing!

1 Like

Hello,
When I send invitation and code to my Airbnb guests from Nuki Web, is it possible to personalize/modify the email message with app and code, as you will stop the Airbnb/Nuki integration for free (I will have to do it myself).
Thank you for your help