ABB or Busch Welcome series

Will there be Support for the Video Station? I doen‘t read any statement from Nuki.

Is Nuki actively looking into the topic or should I accept that there will be no solution for Welcome with video ?

…agreed @Georg_S and @FloGro is anybody at Nuki able to finally implement compatibility.

We specifically have the Busch-Jäger 83220 AP-624 Video WelcomePanel
(Busch-Jaeger - Busch-WelcomePanel® Innenstation Video mit 17,8 cm (7") Touch-Display)

in multiple flats and would like to attach the Opener.

What is the current status with regards to compatibility from Nuki’s end?

Thank you and keep up the progress!

2 Likes

I have the same model and I’m just waiting for compatibility to buy a Nuki Set

Wondering if anybody out there?! :thinking:

I asked here if anybody could share experiences with this model:

Maybe some inofficial info helps…

Hallo
Habe auch den Opener gekauft mit einer Busch jaeger Audio Innenstation.
Kann mir jemand mal erklären welche Kabel ich womit verbinden muss damit das tut?
Habe alle Varianten die mir die App vorschlägt durch und komme nicht weiter, teilt mir dann immer mit das meine Anlage nicht Dtandard wäre und schlägt mir dann in einer endlosschleife immer wieder die gleichen zwei Varianten vor.
Hab auch mal mit Rot und Schwarz separat probiert wie von Fidan weiter oben geschrieben.
Will aber auch nicht funktionieren.
Vielleicht kann mir ja jemand helfen und ich stelle mich einfach zu doof an?

Vielen Dank schonmal und Grüße,
Florian

Hi! Is there any update on this?
Tried it on my intercom with model „Generic“ selected today and it does not work, does not open the door…

To give some info to my current state:
I do have a Busch & Jaeger 83210-AP. Only Audio.
Tried to set it up like in the app explained, then needed to try another setup as the default was not correct. So I had to move the black cable from b1 to a1. Now the Opener recognized the door opening signal and ring signal but no action from the Opener, so it was not possible to open the door.
Then I tried it like explained here, with only red and black cable connected to a1 and b1, also wrong setup, so I changed both cables. Then the Opener recognized the door open signal but not the ring anymore, so I got stuck in the setup process.
At the end, there is no way for me to get at least the door opening to work.
@Georg_S can you support here?

@Georg_S - is Nuki actively working on this (e.g. “together” with ABB / Busch Jäger) ?

The have tons of offerings

An enablement of the Welcome “classic” 2-wire technology with your Opener I would love to see as many of us.

You could cooperate, you could also integrate the WelcomeIP portal into Nuki Opener to use the nuki app and maybe the Busch Jäger Welcome app to close the gap from Lobby Door and Apartment Door

But anyhow - when is opener with Busch Jäger “leaving” beta?

Hallo Markus,
hast du die Anleitung schon gepostet?
Ich versuche gerade auch meine Busch&Jäger mit dem Opener zu verbinden komme in der Konfiguration aber nur bis zum Test bei dem man den Türöffner drücken soll da gibt es dann einen Timeout weil es ewig lädt…

Here you can vote for the „product idea“ that Busch Jäger may start to get in contact with Nuki

Hier könnt ihr Voten für die Produktidee, dass Busch Jäger möglicherweise mit Nuki direkt Kontakt aufnimmt

Hey Fidan,
do you only have to connect the red & black cables with this method and leave the rest as it was?

I tried to connect the red cable to a1 and the black cable to b1 and leave the rest away, but then comes “Your intercom does not correspond to the standard”.

Hallo Zusammen

Ich habe leider das gleiche Problem mit dem Opener und der ABB-Welcome Reihe.

Firmware Version: 1.6.4
Mit rot auf a1 und schwarz auf b1 hat es immerhin gemäss @fidan geklappt das ich mit der App die Tür öffnen kann. Opener auf ABB/Busch-Jäger Generic eingestellt.

Die “ring to open” Funktion benötige ich nicht wirklich und sehe es eher als “nice to have” an. Das einzige was ich zwingend benötige ist wenn draussen jemand klingelt ich eine Push Benachrichtung erhalte, was jedoch nicht der Fall ist.
Hat hierfür jemand eine Lösung oder workaround? @Georg_S oder @Robert86

Deine Anleitung (222) verstehe ich nicht wirklich und wie ich sehe betrifft es auch nicht das gleiche Gerät. Ich habe ABB-Welcome 83210 (siehe Foto)

Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung.

Hello together

Unfortunately I have the same problem with the Opener and the ABB-Welcome series.

Firmware version: 1.6.4
With red on a1 and black on b1 it worked according to @fidan that I can open the door with the app. Opener set to ABB/Busch-Jäger Generic.

I don’t really need the “ring to open” function and see it more as a “nice to have”. The only thing I really need is to receive a push notification when someone rings outside, which is not the case.
Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this? @Georg_S or @Robert86

I don’t really understand your instructions (222) and I see it’s not the same device. I have ABB-Welcome 83210 (see photo).

Thank you very much for your support.

Hey Philipp,

did you solve the problem? I did the same (and switched red and black once) but it is not compatible too. I have a “83210 AP-6…”.
I contacted @Georg_S for this beta profile that was mentioned earlier in this thread, but he told me that is not necessary anymore and I should use the “ABB Buesch Jaeger” profile.

Hey L.,
no i don’t solved the problem at the moment.
I’ll have to try again this weekend.

I also have the 83210.

funktioniert bei irgendjemandem die ring-to-open funktion in der zwischenzeit?

To be honest, I am a bit confused right now.
What is the correct way I should try setting it up? Like the app says, or the way that was explained some posts earlier?
Maybe someone could give me a hint here. :slight_smile:

Hey @fidan,

hast du bei deiner oben beschriebenen Methode nur das rote & schwarze Kabel von Nuki angeschlossen und die Kabel der Intercom so belassen wie sie vorher waren?

ja ist genau gleich angeschlossen.
wollte nur wissen, ob jemand das setup erneut gemacht hat und vielleicht die ring-to-open funktion nun vielleicht doch funtioniert?

Ne, ich krieg es leider weder mit der Anleitung in der App noch mit deiner Anleitung zum laufen.
Bei der App Anleitung bleibt die App “hängen” wenn man den Türöffner an der Anlage betätigen soll und bei deiner Konfiguration kommt immer es wäre nicht richtig konfiguriert…

1 Like