Nuki Smart Lock / Nuki Bridge
Make it possible to update lock firmware without being on site, i.e. via Nuki Web & bridges.
- Nuki Web should show current and newest available firmware versions, along with a button to start the update
- Nuki Web should inform me via e-mail when a new firmware update is available
- As soon as the button is hit, the lock updates on its own without the admin having to be on site
- Warn the user that if the firmware update fails, the lock may end up being unresponsive and may require physical interaction
We have a setup with seven locks in a rather large building - updating firmwares on all of them is a bit of a hassle. I am aware of the security implications, but it would probably be worth it for us. If Nuki strives for larger installations, this could be an important enabler.
- From my desk, trigger and monitor firmware updates across the whole building.