Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.2

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.3

• Performance improvements and bugfixes for the overall WiFi stability

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.4

• Performance improvement to decrease power consumption of paired KP/Fob

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.5

" * Performance improvements and bugfixes": seit ewiger Zeit dasselbe, ohne jegliche Aussagekraft. Was genau soll man mit dieser Beschreibung anfangen ?
Dass es sehr viele bugs geben muss, sowie enormes Potential für Performance improvements ? Da dies offensichtlich immer wieder nötig ist, und leider offensichtlich ohne Ende.

3 Likes

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.2.

Please install this latest beta version and share your experience. Please keep an eye on the operability in combination with the Nuki Door Sensor and report any possible issues or improvements with this latest version.

I’ve a bad “performance” auto-unlock feature than before with this update.

Cheers.

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.3.

Please install this latest beta version and share your experience.

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.4.

Since the 3.4.4 update we face a bad auto-unlock performance whereas the issue with the door sensor, in combination with the door sensor beta firmware 1.1.2, seems to be fixed).

Hope the auto-unlock performance can be improved again.

Thanks

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.4.5.

Installed latest beta firmware - hope it will fix the WIFI connection drops in the night (I suspect too aggressive power saving settings). Happens about once/twice a week. Will check next few days in the WIFI controller (UniFi) if the update fixes the issue and report back.

Feedback using the last beta firmware: unfortunately experienced a new connection drop last night. Connection dropped at around 3 AM (always at nighttime) and didn’t come back online until manually unlocking the door (by turning the ring).

What’s the best way to troubleshoot / fix this issue? Support went through all the standard checks and redirected me me here to the beta section. Do you need any info from the lock / UniFi network controller? Thnx!

Nuki updated overnight to 3.4.9 and now asking me to update to 3.5.0 beta

Can’t find any patch notes regarding any of those updates

Same here. No info about 3.5.0

3.4.9 has broken my Wifi connection on Nuki 3 Pro :frowning: Not able to setup the wifi connection again :frowning:

I wait for infos about 3.5.0 Beta…

@rovart :
Release notes have been updated and a separate channel is now available for the 3.5.x version.

Same for me. Wi-Fi connection issues since 3.4.9.
please fix ….

1 Like

3.4.9 WIFI disconnect every minute with error “d11 RC reserved” in Aimesh router !!!

Correct the issue very fast or provide a rollback update to old firmware, its totally unacceptable to get a broken update like this without enough tests !!!

1 Like