Niki 2.0 - doors were opened without command 😔

Please send a log-file with a link to this post here and the exact time when it occured to our support team at contact@nuki.io, so they can check in detail what happend.

Just sent, Thank you for quick reply. I am little bit worried as you can understand.

We can fully understand your concerns, but can only help with the Log files. So thanks for sending them to our support!
This forum here is for developer topics and no sensitive data should be shared here publicly.

Ok thank you. Please reply soon.

Hi! Answer will come directly from our support. Normally I don’t get a notification, but you can PM me here if you fear sth got missed.

Still no feedback :frowning:

Sending how it looks like in real.

Just happened again during the night! Alarm awake whole family… The product is unusable :triumph: Log file sent, please HELP!!!

As I can see I am not the only one and the customer service is such poor (I have sent a log file few times in the past and never got the answer!!! - with different issue). I am in touch with YouTube influencers, going to give him my experiences and honestly it is very negative till now.

Please answer to my PM from yesterday!

… it more than a week, nothing, please, can you confirm to the company where I purchased the item (www.alza.cz) that it doesn’t work properly? I am really very upset with poor support and do not have patient anymore, so will buy other product.

It happend to me today as well. Today morning, while I was at home, I took my phone in my hand (which was never out of charge in the recent days) and as soon as I woke up my phone from sleep, I got a notification from Nuki that I am near the door and I immediately heard the door being opened. The last time I entered the Geofence was yesterday evening and my son who was with me had opened the door with Nuki Keypad. Since that time the phone was in the house only and, as I mentioned before, never went out of charge.

I will send the Log to Nuki Contact with a link to this post.

2 Likes

Has this problem been solved? It is quite a nasty thing to happen and I would certainly not want that to happen when I am on a Holiday and nobody is at home to close the door…

as this problem been solved? It is quite a nasty thing to happen and I would certainly not want that to happen when I am on a Holiday and nobody is at home to close the door…

Same here it opened at 4 am I woke up in shock!!! Please help!!!

Please send a log-file with a short description of the problem and the exact time when it occured to our support team at contact@nuki.io, so they can check the details of what happend.

This forum is only for developer related issues.

My few days new Nuki 2.0 did the same ! Door closed , lock locked. Then nuki opened doors itself with message manual open!!! It happened when delivery guy where standing on opposite side of the door so my wife saw it and he saw it ! He said the doors just opened when he ring normal bell.
This is very scary and see happening to others !
What and where send ? Which number to call to get help ?
We feel not save now.

Just out of curiosity could you (all people affected) share you exact setup?

• list of accessories, i.e. Bridge, fobs, keypads, Opener, etc.
  • list of controlling smart devices, i.e. iPhones, Android phones, watches, etc.
  • automation features enabled in the native app, i.e. geofencing, opener ring to unlock, etc.
  • is Nuki Web enabled?
  • list of third party integrations enabled and if they run any automation, i.e. native HomeKit, homebridge plugin, Alexa, etc.

Thank you in advance.
Regards.

Bridge, fobs, iphone, android samsung, Nuki web, homekit.
Don’t have now smart ring just normal door bell.
And the log says manual open so it’s very weird.
Delivery guy ring the door bell.
Nuki manually open the door, message says manual door open but nobody pressed the nuki and when it has to happen 2 times. Door were locked closed before.
So my wife heard some noise and went down and see deliver guy pushing in our heavy package.
He assumed we opened the door for him so he start pushover our package. He said doors just unlocked.
Now today also get many motor blocked errors when I closed the door and press lock in nuki. Very annoying and not good. We don’t know if we can trust the nuki lock.

Please send a log-file with a short description of the problem and the exact time when it occured to our support team at contact@nuki.io, so they can check the details of what happend.

This forum is only for developer related issues.