Motor issues with Locking rotation set to 360 (1x) in the Nuki Application

Product name

NUKI Smart Lock Android Application v2.7.4 and Nuki FOB latest firmware

Summary

If the door was already locked and tap again to buton from App to Lock - then motor turn 2 times.
I have no issues with Nuki SL2 buton.

Features

Please fix in the App and to the FOB, to not perform any actions like Lock the door if the door was already locked if Locking rotation was set to 360 (1x).

Reason

With door locked when tap to lock again, motor turn 2 times to the end like is making a calibration even Locking rotation was set to 360 (1x).

Examples

I have latest firmware v2.9.10
I just reset to default settings and calibrate to 360 (1x).
After that I set for Nuki SL Buton: 1x pressing lock, 2x pressing unlock and for FOB same settings.

1. TEST NUKI SMART LOCK 2 - BUTTON
    Unlock from button Nuki SL =THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED then againg unlock =NO COMMANDS = no issues.
    Lock the door from button Nuki SL =THE DOOR IS LOCKED then again lock =NO COMMANDS = no issues.

2. TEST NUKI APP ANDROID v2.7.4
    Tap to Unlock = THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED then againg tap to Unlock =NO COMMANDS = no issues.
    Tap to Lock = THE DOOR IS LOCKED then againg tap to Lock = THE DOOR IS LOKED to 720 or more

3. TEST NUKI FOB (latest firmware)
    Tap to Unlock = THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED then againg tap to Unlock =NO COMMANDS = no issues.
    Tap to Lock = THE DOOR IS LOCKED then againg tap to Lock = THE DOOR IS LOKED to 720 or more.

When I tap in the App or to the FOB, should not perform any actions like Lock the door if the door was already locked and Locking rotation was set to 360 (1x).

This is the intended behavior. If you use 1x locking you still have the chance to lock it 2x (which is more secure) by issuing a lock command. All „intelligent“ lock commands will unlock the door if it is already locked 1x. Therefore the button, if set to „intelligent“, unlocks an already 1x locked door.

Hi Juergen!

The same happens with the inteligent settings on Android App.
I set for Nuki SL Buton: 1x pressing=inteligent, 2x pressing lock and go and for FOB 1x pressing=inteligent.
I locked my door 1x(360) and if I tap to Lock again with Android App, motor turns to the end but I set to 1x360. That is not a normal behavior!
The intended behavior should work only with Locking rotation set to 720(2x).
Please fix this issue on App only with Loking rotation set to 360(1x).
Thank you!!

This is more like a bug report, not a feature request.

Its physically not possible to lock our door 2 times.
Second lock action creates error messages and is messing up the lock state.

It should be possible to restrict locking to “360° max”

360 degrees locking is not made to overcome problems with too stiff doors. Here are more details about it: 360° only mode please! - #6 by Juergen