I’m considering getting NUKI to automate management of dance studio hourly rentals.
In this scenario I have an online booking system that would need to call NUKI (either via API or IFTT over the Internet) to generate new access codes for paid bookings. Of course I assume having a NUKI Lock paired with Keypad and Bridge in the venue.
I would like to get guidance regarding whether this is currently possible via IFTT and whether I could actually do it via APIs (and roughly what would be involved).
- Can this be done via IFTT now (can’t see the app itself not having the hardware)?
- If dealing with APIs, should I talk to the cloud web app or devices to actually order codes generation?
- If devices, do I talk to Keypad, Bridge or the smartlock?
- Do I actually send the codes or instruct keypad/lock to generate codes?
- Could you point me to the specific APIs?
Thank you very much for your support.