IFTTT Delay - Nuki Opener

Read comment above. Forgot to tag you @MatthiasK

Yes, it could be related to a delay in the status-synch by the bridge to our server. We are looking into this as well.

I see that this can be confusing, but it is unrelated and only means that the API token in the App has expired for some reason.

1 Like

Sounds good @MatthiasK

Iā€™ve enabled debug mode in the opener a couple of days ago (It was a suggestion in the thread about the opener going to deep sleep). Since then I didnā€™t have any issues with delays in notifications or IFTTT

Has this been fixed yet, according to the IFTTT app when setting up the trigger for the opener it says that you have set your trigger up using the polling rather than the realtime api (or that your realtime api implementation with IFTTT is not functioning correctly between yourselves and IFTTT on your server which has caused them to have to revert to their fallback of polling) which is obviously the source of the significant delay and makes the use of the ā€œDoorbell Ringā€ IFTTT trigger all but useless as it can be anything upto an hour between polls from their end if you do not use the realtime api correctly and notify IFTTT that there are waiting events immediately before a natural fallback poll is performed by IFTTT.

1 Like

here as as Marc shows that your trigger implementation is infact not operating using the IFTTT realtime api but rather the fallback of polling as described in the IFTTT api documentation

3 Likes

I realized that also. So that feature is absolutely useless :frowning:
Is there any way to recognize a open event (button) over the bridge api?