[Howto] Nuki works with Ritto 6130!

Hello from Germany,

i managed to get the Ritto 6130 working. Here are my steps, maybe it helps any other here.
My Ritto 6130 looks like this:

1. Use generic / analogue in Nuki App wizard and you should see the screen

2. Now connect just parallel to the original cable:
    D = Green (for Door bell)
    3 = Blue (for opening)
    1 = Violette, Black (for ground)

Thats it. Maybe also voice will work if you connect red and / or orange to 2. But i didnt test it, because i dont use ist.

With this setting Ring notification and open the main door will work. Have fun.

1 Like

Hallo Christoph, bin gerade in der neuen Wohnung und versuche den opener zu installieren. Ich komme nicht auf die Einstellung “generic”. Ich kann nur ein Modell auswählen oder sagen dass es nicht in der Liste ist, dann werde ich auf die Website von Nuki weitergeleitet oder ich muss die Installation abbrechen. Hast du einen Tipp?

UPDATE: hab’s gefunden allerdings ist hier alles anders, RNG, MIC das gibts alles nicht

Gab es bei mir auch alles nicht. Hast du versucht es nach meiner Methoden einfach mal probiert?

So richtig checke ich nicht welche Kabel ich abklemmen sollte und welche ich von Nuki in die I intercom stecken sollte. Zumindest bin schon mal froh einen deutschsprachigen Engel wie dich getroffen zu haben :slight_smile:

Welche Anlage ist das denn? Das sieht für mich nicht wie eine 6130 aus.

Da du drei Knöpf hast, könnte es eine twinbus Anlage sein.

Auf dem chassis steht Ritto Sprechstelle Art. 6000.01,
Chassis ist baugleich mit deiner Sprechstelle, ich hab einige graue Kabel und zwei rote, die beiden roten sind zusammengeschraubt

Schau mal in deine pn.

Kannst du davon mal ein Bild machen wie du das angeschlossen hast?
Ein Arbeitskollege von mir hat die gleiche Sprechstelle und hätte auch Interesse an einem Opener

Merci

Hi together,

I wired the Opener to my Ritto 6130 as mentioned above. It has once detected the doorbell and since then it won’t stop ringing. Any ideas?

Hi all,

I managed to get my old Ritto 6130 working with the Opener.
I connected the white cable (D) to the yellow cable of the opener, the yellow (3) to the blue cable and the black (1) to the purple/violet one. I didn’t get this working correctly when connecting it parallel to the contacts of the Board, since the ringing-cable (D) is also used for intercom. So, if you initiate the intercom, the door will open if the person at the front door is speaking. Even if you don’t use the intercom there might be a problem when setting no delay after pressing the door-bell: if the Opener opens the door while there’s still the ringing-signal, the intercom will be activated resulting in that the door-bell gets redirected to the speaker at the front door. This is a diagram of the circuit-board of the 6130:

Ö1 is for opening the door, S1 and S2 are simultaneous switched when activating the intercom. When the door-bell is pressed, a voltage of 24 V is applied on (D), while the ringing sound is being modulated by a tone-generator on the DC-voltage. That’s the reason for the capacitator at the speaker, it filters out the DC-Voltage.
So, if you want the connect the opener parallel to the board, the Opener would have to detect the ringing and not just the DC-voltage. I don’t know if this is even possible, an so I removed the board of the intercom. Of course, you don’t have the possibility to speak with the person ringing, but I never used this feature. Maybe this information will help somebody, since this type of intercom is still used in existing constructions. A nice side-effect: you will get rid of the really annoying sound of the original bell. :slight_smile:

Regards, Horst.