Android 9 Pie

1 Like

I’m interested in.
Android 9, Samsung S8+

1 Like

Im interested, Android 9, Pixel 3XL

1 Like

Interested Iphone 7 plus
I am not using auto-unlock now because of “ghost-unlocks” in the past.
Very interested in this to see if this helps.

1 Like

Hi, I would also like to try out this new feature.
Android 9 Huawei Mate 20 Pro.

1 Like

Having the same issue, would like to test.
Platform is Android

1 Like

I’m looking forward to your feedback. Please send me a PM with your findings so that we can take further steps.

UPDATE: A first version with 2 simple restriction-levels (in the auto unlock expert settings) has been released with the latest Android App public version.

Please provide us your feedback if these work for you or if you (still) got problems with auto unlocks happening too early with these provided settings!

I can only test that on iPhone, as this was causing the issue

For iOS we do not have a public version yet, as there are more and different problems realizing this as with Android.

I’d like to participate in the Alpha as well if possible.
iPhone X

I sent you a PM with details how you can test on iOS. (for Android it is public)

Can I still join the beta?
running the Nuki App on iPhone and the Lock opens the door to fast (+10 meter)
Would like to set distance to 1-2 meter.

As written above this was unfortunately not feasable for iOS.

Hello,

Is this Feature now released? I have iOS and still the same problems.

No, nothing changed here since my last update.

Hello,

When I use the Auto Unlock feature, my door is opened whereas I am still in my stairs (I live on the second floor).
It is problematic and a security issue because someone could enter in my home before I am on my floor.

Maybe this solution could help.

Is there any public/beta/alpha release for iOS ?
Or maybe someone could give me a workaround before a feature like this will be developed because it’s really a necessity ?

Thank you

1 Like

Same problem here, and it’s a security problem. It should have a Bluetooth range selector on the Auto Unlock expert settings. On the planned tab it says that this function is in beta on iOS but in the beta there is not anything new.

Maybe we have to also update our smart lock with the beta versions ?
Can someone answers please

Hi!

I just got a nuki smart lock and I’d like to try this new setting.
I’m on iOS, latest release
Thank you very much.

Nuki is great most of the times! But the problem described on this thread is a bit frustrating, especially when you bring up your bike on the stairs and you clearly hear the door opening and closing before your arrival…