okay thanks for the picture. Looks good so far for the aspect how the opener is connected.
There are two things I am curious about with your Intercom configuration:
The first jumper means there is no external power supply. So this is fine. The second jumper means that your IC is the master in the BUS System. In the whole facility there should be only one device that is master. Maybe your IC is the one that is next to the power supply? Is your apartment maybe in the ground floor or the one next to to the ring installation?
The on/off switch is set to “ON” which means that your device is the termination / the End of the BUS.
This can be right when you are the end of the bus OR when the whole installation is not in bus topology but in star topology or when floor distributors are used.
I don’t know how this installation can be working, but I am referring to this guide where the master-slave system is described:
I do not recommend to change anything on this configuration as maybe the other ICs could be affected. Just saying that this is not “standard”
I would say that NUKI can analyze this you can do the following:
- Configure the IC as you made it before with the “Eye-Button”
- Activate the debug mode (How to enable debug mode on a Nuki Smart Lock or Nuki Opener)
- Wait some time so you can separate the different log entries
- press the key button and see if a cryptic message is written to the log
- Send this cryptic log entry to Nuki Support or @Georg_S and say that this is your IC’s signal to open the door.