APP UPDATE: Nuki iOS App 2024.5.1-Beta / 2024.5.2-Beta

We released a new iOS app version 2024.5.1-Beta.

What’s new?

2024.5.1 (2529) 24.04.2024-Beta

Features:

• WatchOS 8 is no the minimum OS we support for our Apple Watch app

Bugfixes:

• We fixed a issue where the “Night mode” was shown always as enabled, even if it was disabled.
  • We fixed a issue where the “Automatic FW Update” was shown always as enabled, even if it was disabled.
  • We fixed a bug where performing an “Open Door” via a Widget did not perform the action.
  • We fixed an issue where the calibration was not executed when the Smart Lock was connected via Thread.

2024.5.2 (2531) 03.05.2024-Beta

Bugfixes:

• We fixed an issue where pairing an Nuki Opener via Bluetooth was not possible.
  • We fixed an crash when accessing the Auto Unlock status for an Opener when upgrading from a previous app version.

Please update your Nuki app and share your experience.

Hi Nuki Team,

i have one Nuki Smart Lock 3 in my App.

When I swipe up, the app says, that i need to enable Bluetooth, which is enabled and was never a Problem before the latest Beta

Hi, can you please provide me a screenshot by adding it to a support ticket via “Help → Contact customer support” (provide a short note to forward it to me).
Thank you!

Hello,
any chance to get Nuki Apple Watch App get working in WatchOS 8.8.1? I have Apple Watch 3 and reinstalled the Watch, but while installing the Watch App I always get
“unable to complete request, try again later” with latest stable.
This works again with latest Beta so thank you for now but I wish it will work in stable too.

We will release version 2024.5.1 later this week.

1 Like

We release a new beta ( 2024.5.2), addressing two issues with the Nuki Opener. See first post for details.